Are you looking for your next adventure?
We’re looking for a Part-time (22 hours per week – working Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays) Benevolence Partnership Executive to join our small office-based team in Haywards Heath. The role will see you managing ICE Benevolent Fund partnership arrangements with current partners and developing new partnerships as appropriate.
- Manage ICE Benevolent Fund partnership arrangements with current partners.
- Work with the Head of Casework and Comms Exec to develop new partners and programmes of support.
- Seek to grow the role of ambassadors and partners in the UK and overseas.
- Develop a strategy for engaging with employers of Civil Engineers and other engineering bodies in the sector.
- Other duties as required by the Head of Casework.
Duties and responsibilities
- Liaison with current Partners on up-to-date contract, monitoring of service, statistics and “through flow” of beneficiaries taking up the service.
- Report on partner experiences from end users and keep in touch with end users to monitor their progress.
- Work with the Head of Casework to research areas of development of new services and possible new partners.
- Research engineering related bodies/organisations in the UK and overseas and develop partnerships as appropriate.
What are we looking for?
- PC literate (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) is essential
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Knowledge of SharePoint filing system advantageous
- Office experience
ICE Group benefits include:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (pro-rated)
- Annual £100 to spend towards your well-being
- Weekly free fruit
- Shutdown over Christmas period
- Up to eight per cent of salary contributed to a personal pension scheme
- 24 hour employee support line
- Death in service benefit equivalent to one year’s salary
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Big Gym membership savings with the Gymflex scheme
If this role sounds like you or anyone you might know, we want to hear from you! Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com or call the office to have a chat about the role on 01444 417 979.
Please note, this is an office-based role.
Fixed term contract: 2 years.
Hours: 22 per week, covering Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
Salary: £16,000 p.a.