Life can be challenging and the pressures felt by young people can seem overwhelming.
That’s why we’re pleased to announce that the Ben Fund are teaming up with Open Door to offer the children of ICE members a confidential space to think, talk and be heard.
We can process a referral, by-passing the often-lengthy wait times experienced by young people looking to speak to a trained professional.
Everyone is different and each person faces a unique set of circumstances. Therapists can support with a range of situations, including:
- Problems at home, school or college
- Difficulties with family or friends
- Depression, unhappiness and anxiety
- Feeling suicidal
- Gender identity issues
- Difficulties with anger or violence
- Drug or alcohol problems
- Sexual, physical or emotional abuse
- Eating problems
- Feeling isolated or lonely
- Issues relating to disability and neurodiversity
Our partnership with Open Door launches in June 2022, so get in touch or fill out an enquiry form to find out more about this service or to register your interest!
June 2022: Our service is now live. If you're interested in finding out more, take a look at our service page or get in touch.