As much as we might try, it’s impossible to shield young people from all the pressures of modern life.
With exam season fast approaching, we want to remind all past and present ICE members that they can access specialist support for their children aged 12-18 years.
We can process a referral, by-passing the often-lengthy wait times experienced by young people, who may be looking to speak to a trained professional about their worries.
Everyone is different and each person faces a unique set of circumstances. Therapists can support with a range of situations, including:
- Exam stress
- Problems at home, school or college
- Difficulties with family or friends
- Depression, unhappiness and anxiety
- Feeling suicidal
- Gender identity issues
- Difficulties with anger or violence
- Drug or alcohol problems
- Sexual, physical or emotional abuse
- Eating problems
- Feeling isolated or lonely
- Issues relating to disability and neurodiversity
You can find out more about this service here, or get in touch to start the referral process today!